Wednesday, March 4, 2009

C'mon Eileen

A Blog Post for the rest of you...

I'm tired of my house feeling cold. I know, I know, I could crank up the heat. But seriously? I've had my house between 50-55 degrees all winter - what would be the point of being warm now? This summer - a plan for the attic. Like new windows - maybe a plan for the floor and making it a "retreat" of some sort. We'll see how those plans come to fruition.

I've accepted the lot of only having 2 days of "work" at Together Dating as well. I'm okay with it now - it is what it is. I know that I'll be happy for the time at home during the spring/summer - but I also liked having the "extra" 400 buck-a-roos each month too. I'm not so keen on picking another PTJ up just to have one. We'll see how things play out. Once again, perhaps it's roommate time???

No comments: